The Hub

A forum for our members to talk and meet our family.

=Welcome to The Beloved End forums=
Skyforge's closed beta begins March 11! i look forward to seeing you in game!
Warframe News: Hiatus Psa! all updates on halt till U16 is ready for launch!
Skyforge news: Founders packs are now on sale! grab one before there gone!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A general discussions topic not under a specific game

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So forum posting is not really my thing nor a thing i do well so forgive me if i post in wrong places ect.

But i think we should have this tab and a poll tab if possible.
My reasons are to get a general idea about other things clan members do or play to then create more tabs for different games which might help expand and make the website more active.

Other things i would suggest:

1. Looking into the warframe clan list as people have not been on for some time.
2. A topic about what needs to be done in the dojo top priority as people like me may not know what to invest in.

If i think of anything else ill post again.

View user profile
xIIDARYLIIx wrote:So forum posting is not really my thing nor a thing i do well so forgive me if i post in wrong places ect.

But i think we should have this tab and a poll tab if possible.
My reasons are to get a general idea about other things clan members do or play to then create more tabs for different games which might help expand and make the website more active.

Other things i would suggest:

1. Looking into the warframe clan list as people have not been on for some time.
2. A topic about what needs to be done in the dojo top priority as people like me may not know what to invest in.

If i think of anything else ill post again.

as for the people who haven't been on, a lot of members are on hiatus until u16 comes out, so once that happens we will be more adamant about enforcing the activity rules
i want to have active members but i dont want to punish people for burning out, i myself get burnt out occasionally so i understand what it is like.

hmm, a topic for dojo work.. i kinda like the idea, ill look into adding it.

i dont think we need a separate poll tab though, i think if you want to add a poll throw it in the suggestions area for review

View user profile http://thebelovedend.boardonly.com
Alright also i sent omega a message about adding a warframe builds topic with subs for each frame for people to add there builds to help people like me who often has to spam chat with questions about building a warframe but he said to tell you as your in control of the website.

View user profile
yes i can add that

View user profile http://thebelovedend.boardonly.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum